We specialize in high end, high complexity test solutions. This includes:
- Limited access or reduce-to-fit challenges
- Complex device programming with both static and unique data Full testing of switching power supplies
- Complex boundary scan chains and associated functions such as BSDL verification, BSDL correction and custom test writing.
ECT will develop the most comprehensive in-circuit test program possible within the capabilities of the Agilent 3070 board test system and the testability constraints of the card. ECT will perform all test program development, debug and fixture design. Our Programs are developed using Agilent’s 3070 board test system software and other proprietary software written by our consultants.
These optional test items below can be specifically requested by the customer, and included on the quotation.
- Any digital device test that is not part of the current standard AGILENT 3070 library or ECT’s custom library requiring higher test coverage than VTEP/TestJet, and P&O test
- Any passive analog part test that cannot be described in the parts description editor
- Any active analog IC test that is not part of the standard AGILENT 3070 library or ECT’s custom library requiring higher test coverage than VTEP/TestJet and DC P&O test
- Digital cluster testing
- Drive Through Testing (Digital Drive Through Series Termination Resistors)
- Analog functional or cluster testing not specified in section 4.2.X
- Silicon nail boundary scan testing
- All Customer and third party tests that are not verified on the AGILENT 3070
- Backer gates and/or special fixturing requirements
- In-circuit device programming/re-programming
- Panel test, throughput multiplier test
- ISP, Flash or EEprom Programing