ECT offers Spectrum kits, in a variety of styles and sizes. Each probe plate and top plate are made from G10 materials, and inspected to strict inspection.
Fixture design automation software using your CAD and AVL-BOM to built the most accurate fixtures possible using a virtual copy of your PBCA.
- ZeroFlex routing
- TestJet Processing
- Push Finger / Hard Stop locations
- Probe Tip Selection
- Collision Check
With CAD and BOM ECT will be able to create Smart Files that provides:
- Automated Test Jet height setting, probe locations, and sensor plate routing.
- Automated zero-flex routing accurate to the true mechanical dimensions of the components.
- Automated finger & support placement process based on design rules to maintain PCBA flatness. A Board Stress Analysis (BSA) is run and areas that require more fingers or lower probe force to ensure PCBA flatness are highlighted in red.
- Automated probe tip selection – we will know pads, leads, vias (linked to customer probe defaults)
- Accurate, complete drill files for removing the Anti-static coating under all via locations.
- An automated Collision Check between components and test probes.
All of these automation tools are designed to provide quality fixtures in the shortest time possible from our global mfg. facilities. We dramatically reduce the queue time in engineering and time wasted in manufacturing reworking fixtures if/when actual loaded board samples arrive.