Every customer will have a detailed fixture specification.
This can be configured specific to each Project.
Fixture Design, Manufacturing Files, Quality Inspections, and Checklists are created based on each custom fixture configuration.
All of these automation tools are designed to provide quality fixtures in the shortest time possible from our global mfg. facilities. We dramatically reduce the queue time in engineering and time wasted in manufacturing reworking fixtures if/when actual loaded board samples arrive.
- Automated Test Jet height setting, probe locations, and sensor plate routing.
- Automated zero-flex routing accurate to the true mechanical dimensions of the components.
- Automated finger & support placement process based on design rules to maintain PCBA flatness. A Board Stress Analysis (BSA) is run and areas that require more fingers or lower probe force to ensure PCBA flatness are highlighted in red.
- Automated probe tip selection – we will know pads, leads, vias (linked to customer probe defaults).
- Accurate, complete drill files for removing the Anti-static coating under all via locations.
- An automated Collision Check between components and test probes.