Pneumatic Dual Stage
As PCBAs get more complex and challenging, the ICT-FCT Test Fixtures technology needs to continuously catch up to accommodate these boards.
The New Pneumatic Dual Stage Module has already been introduced into field service on new Dual Stage ICT-FCT Fixtures for fixtures actuated by Vacuum.
- Predictable and Reliable operation in production cycle after cycle.
- Eliminates Fixture down time as there is no Jamming, frequent adjustments, Re-Tapping and other manual tasks during PCBA testing that are generally noticed with Dual Stage fixtures handling complex offset PCBAs.
- Significant Improvement in Cycle-Time of Testing and translates to Enhanced Production Through-put.
- Facilitates operater to purely retest / repeat the FCT tests
- Significant improvement of Probes Life due to elimination of intermittency behaviour of the Dual Stage Fixture, elimination manual cycling / Re-Tapping to release jammed fixtures etc….
- In event of a power failure to the Fixture and Tester during FCT Dual Stage, the Fixture can still be manually released and freed from its dual stage mode there-by preventing damage to the Probes, PCBA and other expensive components
- Maintenance Friendly